Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #431
    STINGRAY69
    Guest STINGRAY69's Avatar

    GUS:
    Thanks for being a friend.
    The Chat: Room Was Great...Your Buddy Eric....
    lov C/C ..........

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 17, 2003 06:31 PM: Message edited by: STINGRAY69 ]</font>

  2. #432
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well good morning~

    Another 2 4 tuesday already.

    Well, let's see what could I possibly want to hear this morning. Hmmmmmm, I think I will first listen and watch the:

    Cherry-Bomb~ Joan Jett/Blackhearts/Cherie Currie [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I simply love it. That was well worth the wait.

    Backlash~ Joan Jett/ Paul Westerburg
    ( Yum ) [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Fresh
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and a breakfast buffet being served over looking the beautiful mountains. Have a great day! //oo\\ NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #433
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the reminder NYJ! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] My two-fer Tuesday picks are:

    Cherry Bomb_Cherie Currie with Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
    Cherry Bomb_Cherie Currie with The Street Walkin Cheetahs

    No problema Eric! Being friendly to nice Cherie Currie fans is EZ 4 me! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Have a great one everybody!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #434
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Since this 2fer is coming live from the West Coast [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] I thought it would be cool [img]cool.gif[/img] to pay homage to my host...

    "California Girls" - David Lee Roth

    "California Dreaming" - Mamas & the Papa's

    Nice talking to you today Golden Girl [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] !

    Please let me know what you think of the script... [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  5. #435
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    3 days to go on the job !

    Got my Grateful Dead DVD closing of the winterland New Years eve 1978!!!!!!
    Yow I need a miracle!

  6. #436
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    A script, eh Lance? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Are you a scriptwriter?
    Just CURRIEous I reckon! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    How long you been with that outfit Charlie? I've been laid off more than I've quit, my various jobs, over the years. I must say I prefer the latter!

    Hey...it's...
    HU<font size=4>M</font><font size=5>P</font><font size=4>D</font>ay!
    Have a good'n!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

    Catch ewe later,
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] </marquee>
    <font size=1>teehee! Do ya get it?!?!?</font>

  7. #437
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hey Sir L,
    Loved talk'en to you too. Charlie took some GREAT pic's from Chiller that I've forwarded to ya! (Thanks Charlie!)
    xoxoxox
    Love you all!
    Cherie [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  8. #438
    STINGRAY69
    Guest STINGRAY69's Avatar

    Post

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Just received by mail.The Runaways first C/D Cherie's vocals are on top, like always.
    gotta lov it..

    Queen of Desire /by your eric

    If you were to look in her eyes
    You will hear her voice
    She's a Beauty with talent
    She's my Queen of desire
    The one I respect.
    For I wear the armor,she has a Crown.
    As together will walk the path, hoping never to be found.
    Remembering the past,for looking ahead.
    She'my Queen of desire,she's a fantasy of mine.
    That started with a Kiss.xo

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  9. #439
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    That was so sweet Eric. I loved it, thanks.
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  10. #440
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and Cherie People! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Here I am with your daily report: LOL!
    It appears to be Thursday! That can't be bad! Could be better (Friday) but it can't be bad! We are well over the Humpday hump and Saturday is only two w*rking days away! Two-fer Tuesday is a vague recollection and <font size=1>Monday is now a distant blur!</font>

    Have a happy Thursday now!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic